Subject: [ubl-comment] ISO contribution

Dear Jon, dear UBL members,

One of the missions of SWIFT as a standardisation body is to drive towards a single standardisation solution within the financial
industry.
We believe a convergence between the major initiatives that are currently going on (ISO, UN/CEFACT/eBTWG and UBL) is an important
and even indispensable step to achieve this.
We would therefore like to submit our contribution - under the umbrella of ISO - to this group.

The document, ISO15022 XML design rules, is a draft submission to ISO for approval. It describes how XML messages can be
instantiated (M0) from a given UML model (M1), and also its corresponding XML Schema (M1).

Best Regards

ISO15022_XML_Design_Rules_v2_3a.pdf

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature