Subject: [ubl-comment] Membership check

In the last couple of days I have sent a message containing
meeting directions to all the people who have registered for next
week's UBL meeting and a message containing a "quorum call" to all
the people who are technically voting members of the TC but who
haven't registered yet.  If you think you are a voting member of
the UBL TC, or if you think you are attending the meeting, and you
haven't received one of those two messages, then you have fallen
out of the system used to track TC involvement and you need to
contact me ASAP.  Everyone who has not received one of those two
messages is considered an email observer.  If that's not correct,
you need to tell me right away.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC