Subject: [ubl-comment] UBL LCSC Distribution

The UBL Library Content subcommittee are pleased to announce the completion
of our first draft of an Order document schema together with its
accompanying UBL Library of re-usable types.

We invite all members of this list and the UBL Liaison groups to review and
comment (hopefully constructively) on our work to date. A package of
material containing the relevant schemas, a review guide and supporting
documentation is available from our web site at:
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/

The period for comments will close on Monday April 8th 2002.

Lisa Seaburg
Technical Editor
Library Content Subcommittee

Lisa Seaburg