Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL LCSC Distribution

Lisa

> The UBL Library Content subcommittee are pleased to announce the
completion
> of our first draft of an Order document schema together with its
> accompanying UBL Library of re-usable types.

Congratulations on a job well done. This is what I was hoping to see when I
started work on ebXML.

> We invite all members of this list and the UBL Liaison groups to review
and
> comment (hopefully constructively) on our work to date. A package of
> material containing the relevant schemas, a review guide and supporting
> documentation is available from our web site at:
> http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/

Please find attached some comments on the Address element and its
subcomponents. Hope these help.

Martin Bryan
The SGML Centre, 29 Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Glos GL3 2PU, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 1452 714029  E-mail: mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com

For further details about The SGML Centre visit http://www.sgml.u-net.com

UBL_Comment-0p1-SGML.doc