Subject: [ubl-comment] Review Extension to May 13th and Addendum to LibraryContent Review Distribution Package

Following initial feedback and discussion at our recent face-to-face
meeting, the Library Content subcommittee wish to advise that the period
for review of our intial distribution package has been extended until
 Monday May 13th 2002.

We wish to thank those who have already made comments and encourage
others to give some consideration to this material.

To assist in comprehending the final artifact in the UBL process, we
have included some more meaningful sample instances attached to this
message, together with a stylesheet for rendering an HTML order document.

--
regards
tim mcgrath