Subject: RE: [ubl-comment] Schema for customs treatment data?

I have read your e-mail and the reply of Tim McGrath with interest.

I would like to offer a discussion on this outside this UBL server, since I
agree that your question does not seem to fall within the scope of the UBL
work.

The World Customs Organization representing 159 Customs administrations
world wide is in charge of a number of standardization initiatives in the
EDI and e-commerce environment.  Please check our web site under
www.wcoomd.org

I will contact you directly to discuss this issue further and explain our
plans in terms of XML or any other future form of communication.

Regards

Dietmar Jost
Senior Technical Officer

WCO - World Customs Organization (www.wcoomd.org)
Facilitation Sub-Directorate (E-commerce and Customs IT Affairs)
30, Rue du Marché, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
Tel.: +32 2 209 9355; Fax: +32 2 209 9493; E-mail:
dietmar.jost@wcoomd.org