Subject: [ubl-comment] UBL meeting 3-7 June 2002 in Minneapolis

I am pleased to announce that the next UBL TC meeting will be
hosted by ASC X12 at its regular meeting in Minneapolis, Minnesota
3-7 June 2002.  As with our last meeting, hosted 18-22 March 2002
by the UN/EDIFACT Working Group, the upcoming meeting in
Minneapolis demonstrates our desire to work as closely as possible
with the world's two leading EDI standards organizations.

To enable hotel registration before the 10 May deadline for this
event, preliminary hotel information is given below.  There will
be a $200 meeting fee for UBL members.  Further details and
registration for the meeting will be arranged by the X12
secretariat, DISA, and announced in a future message to the
ubl-comment list.

Jon

====================================
Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@sun.com>
Chair, OASIS UBL Technical Committee
====================================

   The meeting will be at:

   Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
   1300 Nicollet Mall
   Minneapolis, MN  55403

   Phone:  (612) 370-1234
   FAX:  (612) 370-1233

   Ask for guest rooms under the ASC X12 Committee Room Block

   Room Rates:
   Single $145.00, Double $170.00
   Regency Club $30.00 more per room
   Business Plan $20.00 more per room