Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] comments on several position papers

Thank you very much for your comments.  Embedded Word comments will, I'm
sure, work fine for now; we'll have the paper authors examine them and
incorporate them into our ongoing review/revision cycle.  As soon as we
publish a consolidated design-rules document, we'll put in place a more
formal way for commenting on that document.

Best regards,

	Eve