Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] NDR Review Distribution #2 available

To my chagrin, I just discovered that the links from the NDR portal to
the latest version of the code list paper were mistakenly pointing to an
old version.  The error is now fixed.  If you downloaded the zip file
for review distribution #2, you should have the correct version already;
if you downloaded the papers individually, please visit the portal and
get V09 of the code lists paper.

Apologies,

	Eve