Subject: [ubl-comment] UBL NDR WD12 Comments

Title: UBL NDR WD12 Comments

Good People,

Attached are some comments I have on the UBL Naming and Design Rules.  I am working my way through the various documents your team has developed, and have been impressed with the quality of the work output.  I tried to keep my comments brief, but if in doing so I have not conveyed my concerns in a manner your team understands, please let me know and I will address them in greater detail.

Cheers,
           Bob Miller

<<UBL.doc>>