Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL NDR WD12 Comments

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your very well-reasoned comments (and your kind compliments).
  The NDR SC has recently adopted a more formal issues list and
resolution process, so we will add your comments to the list.  You
should be able to check the progress by taking a look at the issues list
on the NDR portal (the cycle may take a few weeks...):

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

	Eve

Miller, Robert (GXS) wrote:
> Good People,
>
> Attached are some comments I have on the UBL Naming and Design Rules.  I
> am working my way through the various documents your team has developed,
> and have been impressed with the quality of the work output.  I tried to
> keep my comments brief, but if in doing so I have not conveyed my
> concerns in a manner your team understands, please let me know and I
> will address them in greater detail.
>
> Cheers,
>            Bob Miller
>
> <<UBL.doc>>

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com