Subject: [ubl-comment] To define propietary business documents

Dear UBL experts,

I need to design business documents which have propietary data items for

a specific organization. I hope to apply the UBL methodology to analyze
and model the documents into XML Schemas. Is it recommended or a common
practice to define a propietary set of CCs/BIEs (which in turn define
the
business documents that I need) from the CCs/BIEs already defined in
existing UBL library (translated from xCBL)? Does anyone of you have
similar experience to share with you? Can you recommend any materials
for
me to reference? Is there any formal modeling procedure that I can
follow for
my task?

Regards,

Thomas