Subject: [ubl-comment] Fwd: ASC X12 Reference Model for XML Design - PublicReview and Comment Period

UBL participants,

FYI.

Jon

From: "Tim Cochran" <tcochran@disa.org>
To: <xmldoc@disa.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:53:15 -0400

Hello,

Your review and comments on the latest draft of the X12 Reference Model for
XML Design are respectfully requested.  In the interest of informing and
receiving comment from the widest possible audience, this version of the
document is offered for public review and comment.

The document and instructions on submitting comments can be found at:

http://www.x12.org/x12org/comments/

We consider your comments valuable and hope that you will provide your
input.  All comments are welcome, but the deadline for having comments
considered for incorporation into the next version of the document is August
2, 2002.

Thank you and we look forward to your input.

Tim Cochran
Data Interchange Standards Association
ph: +1 703-518-4163
em: tcochran@disa.org