Subject: [ubl-comment] Re: [ubl-lcsc] UBL LCSC Minutes to todays meeting

whilst i am honoured (i think) to be credited with the UBL comments to CCTS  ...
I must correct this by saying it was a consolidated UBL comment to the CCTS not my personal effort.  we should all take the credit  (and blame) for this :-)

To protect the guilty and blame the innocent, we should we correct the minutes.

Lisa Seaburg wrote:
3D3DE125.5CA44CCC@gmi.net">
The minutes for today's teleconference are now up on the website:

http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/admindocs/minutes23july02.htm

Please let me know if there are any additions, corrections, omissions.
Thank you.

Lisa

--
regards