Subject: [ubl-comment] Burlington meeting information (1-4 October 2002)

The next UBL TC meeting will take place 1-4 October 2002 in the
Sun facility at 1 Network Drive, Burlington, MA, USA, in the
Nathaniel Hawthorne conference room in Building #1.  This room and
the breakout rooms will have whiteboards and computer projectors.

The following web page has hotel information and directions.  This
is meant for students attending SunEd classes at Building #4, but
most of the information will be fine for our purposes too.  PLEASE
NOTE: You should sign in at Building 1 (follow the signs for
visitor parking), not Building 4 (where the classes are held).

   http://suned.sun.com/US/locations/BRLG.html

NDR SC chair Eve Maler, who works in Burlington, has this to say
about the choice of accommodations:

   If I had my pick of hotels, I would say the Burlington Marriott
   and the Renaissance Bedford -- the first two listed on the
   SunEd web page -- are the nicest.  The Bedford Renaissance is
   about a half-mile away and is thus walkable, but there aren't
   sidewalks leading all the way to BUR so a rental car, cab, or
   shared ride would be the best from here.  The Candlewood Suites
   hotel is even closer, and there are sidewalks the whole way.

A detailed meeting schedule will be sent closer to the meeting
date.  Note that the meeting runs Tuesday through Friday to
accommodate members attending the X12 meeting in Miami.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC