Subject: [ubl-comment] UBL op70 Schemas released for public review

Dear Jon,

Thank you very much for having included CEN/ISSS in the public review of the UBL op.70 schemas and we welcome your proposition to submit the work as an input for the development of international standards. Members of CEN/ISSS EEG1 Trade composed of Eurofer, EAN/UCC, CIDX Europe and MKE reviewed some of the documents and our preliminary comments are herewith attached.

Kind regards,

Mounir El-Khoury

MK Enterprises
Tel: +32 475 90 70 72
e-Mail: mounir.el-khoury@pi.be

This
electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. You are required to delete the message and all attachments. If you have received this transmission in error it would be helpful if you could notify the sender as soon as possible.

EEG1-2003-006 Letter Jon Bosak UBL op70.doc