Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] [Fwd: UBL schema]

Not sure what's causing your code to stop, but try
changing all the "<xs:" in CoreComponentParameters.xsd
to "<xsd:" and re-run again.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML
Tel: +65-6820-2979
Fax: +65-6743-7875
Email: cheekai@SoftML.Net
http://SoftML.Net/

-----
From: benedetta
Subject: UBL schema
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:50:51 +0200
To: Bill.Meadows@Sun.COM

First of all I am sorry for my bad english.

I am trying to = define a dataset with the
schema CoreComponentParameters.xsd but the problem is:

DataException: Undefined data type: 'token'

During the execution of this part of vb code

Dim objDSXML As NewDataSet()

objDSXML.ReadXmlSchema=("C:\CoreComponentParameters.xsd")

Please help me thank yuo very much