Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Public Comment

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for your question.

> What we need and what we have to do to create a Spanish
> Localization Subcomittee?

It depends on what kind of people are willing to commit to the
task.  You will notice that our Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
Localization SCs are chaired by people with leadership positions
in regional electronic trade associations and government agencies.

Please contact me offline if you'd like to discuss this further.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC