Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Posible error in element name

Carlos

Many thanks for this. A very timely correction.

All the best

Stephen Green
UBL LCSC

>>> "Carlos Lozano" <carlos@evintia.com> 04/07/04 11:04 AM >>>
Hi all,
  I am currently doing a deep check of UBL schemas, and I have detected that element name "Nertwork" defined inside the complexType "CardAccountType" in schema "UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-1.0-draft-12.1.xsd" should be "Network".

  Carlos Lozano