Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: elau@walmart.com

Hi took a look at the UBL v1 beta and notice that it is very similar to xCBL.  I did work on and help define xCBL 3.0.

A suggestion to you is for all the business documents you need to provide a way to send a LIST of the same type of document.  One of the limitation of xCBL is that transact one document at a time.  We the business need to send a batch of documents of the same type.

Regards.