Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Public Comment

There is an assumption that validation against the proper schema will
take place at the receiving end. Business scenarios include agreements
before the exchange of documents; agreements can include things as
trivial as the location of the schema(s) to be used in the exchange
of documents.

And yes, I agree that some text should perhaps be added to the document
to highlight these issues.

Thanks!