Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: oasis-ubl@jonathanhunt.org

I'm curious about the naming of 'DespatchAdvice'. In my experience 'Dispatch' is the more common variant of Despatch, (refer OED, The Columbia Guide to Standard American English, Hutchinson Encyclopaedia).

Was this a deliberate decision or a typo? Is there any likelihood of changing the name, or allowing synonyms for document titles?