Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: cees.meuleman@exactsoftware.com

For my company I am a member of a connectivity project. One issue is if we should adopt a business standard or create or own XML-schema. To be able to make such an assesment regarding UBL I need to be able to make a comment on the acceptance level of this standard.

Is there an overview of companies which currently support or plan to support in the future the UBL business standard other than the published memberschip list?