Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL invoice (more...)

Hello,
into UBL there are of course a set of mandatory business entities, but I
think you have to ensure you have filled the required data following
your country regulations as UBL constraints could not be sufficient for
all cases.

Using the UBL Swinger tool I mentioned before the mandatory data is
showed using bold labels (on XSD you have the same as an attribute
"minOccurs >= 1")
The red color is showing a mandatory business entity has not been
specified.

For a well designed specification I suggest you to consider a specific
profile of UBL Invoice like those available at NES
(http://www.nesubl.eu/), you have to read about NES 2.

There are also further subset of UBL like SystML 2
(http://www.systml.co.uk/)

SystML 2 is also included inside UBL Swinger by selecting the catalog
and then choosing the invoice document.

Regards,

Roberto