Subject: transition from paper to electronic documents

Dear Sirs,

I find it necessary to inform you regarding my correspondace between Mr. Jon Bosak and me. Attached please find the corresponense and the relevant materials.

Best Regards,
Prof. B. Kruglikov

Using Hypermetadata to Overcome the Dead End in the Internet Causedby the Lack of Simple Access.doc

The Letter - Comments for UBL.doc

The correspondance between J.Bosak and B. Kruglikov.doc