Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] ASN.1 for UBL 2.1 PRD2

Hi Ken,

Did I see correctly that the target namespace in XAdES is
"http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.1.1#"; and not a www.w3.org URL?  I agree
that they are stretching the rules on this one by using XMLTimeStamp.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023