Subject: Planning for final UBL 2.1 specification

Dear members of the UBL Technical Committee,

I work at the Spanish Ministry of Public Finance and Administration.

We have been using the CODICE specifications, which we developed in 2007, based on UBL 2.0, and have evolved them in order to keep alignment with UBL 2.1, contributing to this new version 2.1 with the set of business documents used in tendering processes.

I have found the last draft UBL 2.1 document published in May 2011 (Draft 2) and found a reference on the website about a third draft which will be published in the next months.

We are very committed with the works done in UBL, and are now considering the implementation of digital signatures in these documents. Since these drafts may change according to the comments received from contributors, we would like to know the calendar for the final delivery of UBL 2.1 specifications, as recommendations about signatures are included in the second draft.

I have not been able to find this information in the website, but consider that it would be very valuable to have it publicly available.

Thank you for your support,

    Eduardo Sánchez

Eduardo Sánchez Blázquez
Architecture and Standards Manager
Sub. Gral. Coordinación de la Contratación Electrónica
Dir. Gral. Patrimonio del Estado.
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas
C/ José Abascal, 4 2ª Planta.Madrid 28003
Tel: 91 520 29 82
e-mail: eduardo.sanchezblazquez@minhap.es

********************* Aviso Legal *********************
Este mensaje y cualquier fichero adjunto está dirigido únicamente a sus destinatarios
y contiene información confidencial. Si usted considera que ha recibido este correo
electrónico por error (por el asunto, por el remitente o por cualquier otra causa), le
informamos que cualquier revisión, alteración, impresión, copia o transmisión de este
mensaje o de cualquier fichero adjunto está prohibida y puede constituir un acto ilegal.
Por favor, notifíquele el error al remitente respondiendo a este e-mail y elimine
el mensaje y su contenido inmediatamente. El Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas se
reserva las acciones legales que le correspondan contra todo tercero que acceda de
forma ilegítima al contenido de cualquier mensaje externo procedente del mismo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipients and may contain confidential information. If it appears (from the
subject matter or address information or otherwise) that you received this email in Error,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or
transmission of this e-mail or any file transmitted with it is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please notify us by return email and delete this email and its contents
immediately. Spanish Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations, according with
the illegal access to the content of any external message from the Ministry.