Subject: Modification Request for UBL Turkish Localization...

Dear UBL Team,

In the beginning of 2009, together with the Revenue Administration of
Turkey, we developed the Turkish customization of UBL 2.0 Invoice
(called as UBL TR Invoice and it is a conformant subset) and published
it through the "UBL Turkish Localization SC". This invoice format is
used in the eInvoicing system of Turkey (http://www.efatura.gov.tr).

After three years of usage, based on the feedback from the users and the
emerging new requirements, currently, we've started to update this
invoice format based on UBL 2.1 (PRD3) Invoice.

However, considering the Turkey requirements, we need the following
modifications in UBL 2.1 Invoice:

- The cardinality of "/Invoice/cac:OrderReference" is "0..1". In Turkey,
  an invoice may refer to multiple orders. Therefore, the cardinality of
this element should be "0..n".
- The cardinality of "/Invoice/cac:WithholdingTaxTotal" and
  "/Invoice/cac:InvoiceLine/cac:WithholdingTaxTotal" is "0..1". In
Turkey, an invoice (and its lines) may contain multiple withholdings.
Therefore, the cardinality of these element should be "0..n".

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

YILDIRAY KABAK, PhD.

Software Research, Development and Consultation Ltd.
ODTU Teknokent, Silikon Blok, Kat:1, No:14
Middle East Technical University Campus
06531 Ankara TURKEY

Email: yildiray@srdc.com.tr
Phone: +90 (312) 210 1763