Subject: commenting on UBL 2.1 PRD3 D4 - TransportServiceDescriptionRequest

Hi,

I´m analizing the  TransportServiceDescriptionRequest, and I couln´t found what is the element in which the good items to transport can be detailed.
In TransportServiceDescriptionRequest->TransportationService->TransportEquipment->GoodsItem, I think that Items can be detaild but the meaning of TransportEquipment is different of good to be transported.

Why this schema, not support the goods to be transported?

Thanks

Carlos.