Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL LATAMR

Good morning, Carlos,

Thank you for your question, and for following the subcommittee instructions regarding the use of the UBL TC comment form for addressing "comments on the subcommittee's work" to the LATAMR localization subcommittee:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-latamr

However, as noted before (and for the benefit of readers), guidance on usage should be sought through the public developer list, UBL-Dev. At this stage of exploration in your question I would not gauge its nature yet as a "comment on the subcommittee's work".

A kind and knowledgeable participant on that list, Kees Duvekot, has taken from his time to address your question there:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/201304/msg00007.html

That should be your initial source of guidance regarding the use of the UBL specification. I believe members of the UBL Latin American Regional Localization Subcommittee are subscribed to UBL-Dev and can help with guidance on the use of the specification.

If after your deliberations there it is determined that something should be brought to the attention of LATAMR subcommittee members, that would be a suitable point at which to raise the issue on a formal basis using the UBL comment list and referencing "ubl-latamr" in the subject line, thus requiring a formal response.

For the benefit of readers (I can see that you've already found the SC page) the Latin American Regional Localization Subcommittee work is found here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-latamr

I'll consider this particular comment addressed and closed for the time being. If after due deliberation on UBL-Dev you determine you still have a comment on the LATAMR subcommittee's work, I invite you to submit that to this list.

Thank you for your enthusiastic interest in UBL!