Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL LATAMR

Hello Carlos,
you may find useful to read the 1st localization package from the UBL LSCs, spanish included:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/idd/UBL-2.0-idd.html

This is another localization effort from the UBL community that could be of interest as well:

http://ubl.xml.org/forums/ubl-international-data-dictionary-idd-contributions

Cheers,
Roberto

UBL ITLSC co-chair

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Carlos Martin" <cmfermdp@gmail.com>
A: ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Inviato: Lunedì, 22 aprile 2013 21:24:41
Oggetto: [ubl-comment] UBL LATAMR

Hi,

I work as IT Consulting in Argentina. I´m Working in a company which have some branchs in other South America Countries, and I want to ask about the Address Object Class.
The Addresses Format in South America aren´t the same in all Countries, and UBL Address Object doesn´t have localization...
The UBL LATAMR SubCommite, has produce some localizations? or have I extend the address object.?

thanks for your answer.
Carlos.