Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Explaination UML activity diagram Fulfilment process

Thank you, Alberto, for your post to the UBL TC comment list, but that list is not the place for tutorial questions regarding the UBL specification.

Please note the distinction between the different lists described on our home page here:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl#feedback

=============8<--------------
ubl: the list used by TC members to conduct committee work. TC membership is required to post; TC members are automatically subscribed.

ubl-comment: a public mail list for providing formal input to the OASIS UBL Technical Committee members in response to public review drafts. Do not use the comment list for questions about UBL; use the ubl-dev list described below.

ubl-dev: an unmoderated, public mail list that provides an open forum for developers to exchange ideas and information on implementing the UBL OASIS Standard. You can subscribe to ubl-dev using the OASIS list manager at

    http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

and view the ubl-list archives at

    http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/

Questions about UBL

For questions about UBL, please use the public ubl-dev list described above. Do not use the comment form linked from this page for questions. The form is only for comments to be formally reviewed by the TC.

I'm confident someone in the UBL developer community will be able to answer your question.

Thank you for your interest in the specification!