Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Public review TC Admin comments on Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 3.0 CSPRD01

Thank you, TC Administration, for your post to
the comment list regarding the public review of Business Document NDR v1.0:

   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201604/msg00003.html

We met this week and we believe we have addressed
the issues raised in this disposition of comments:

   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58133

We have incorporated our dispositions in this
working draft and today we agreed to create a
voting document at the end of this week to vote
on next week for our next public review:

   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58140
   (you won't see the repair to the Notices section because of the
    working draft text being used; your comment has been addressed
    in the master being prepared for voting)

If you have any comments you would like us to
address before we create our voting document,
please respond to the comment list with your thoughts.

Thank you for your input to the process!