Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Question about the BusinessCard object

Thank you, David, for this input to the UBL committee.

Your issue has been assigned to our colleague responsible for the business card to be addressed. The issue is deferred to UBL 2.3 as we have closed new requirements for UBL 2.2 that is currently in progress.

The following ticket has been created to ensure your issue is properly addressed:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-141

Thank you, once again, for your assistance! I wish you had found this comment list earlier in the process.