Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Further thoughts on Party data for 2.3

Apologies in advance if I am stating the obvious here, but I think many of the discussions I have seen on this thread on this and similar topics may be confusing the idea of transaction data and master data.

In my view
The only time you'd look to your master data record for whatever is the current bank account details for your supplier is of the invoice payment means said something like "as per my business card that you can find at this end point URL".  Personally I think it would be good practice to say exactly that.  not just for bank account details but also for shipping addresses etc.  But for it to work, I think the invoice as to say "please pay as per my current business card" and not "please pay as i specify in this document"

But UBL doesnt really (so far as I can see) have a means to say that.