Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Requirements gathering for a future UBL 2.3: CR for cac:ProcurementProjectLot in CallForTender

Thank you, Cécile, for this input to our work!

I have created this ticket for your item:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-152

Your help is much appreciated.

. . . . . . Ken

At 2017-12-07 10:40 +0000, Cecile.GUASCH@ext.ec.europa.eu wrote:
The ProcurementProjectLot must also include the Originator Customer Party element as optional, 0...n to allow qualifying the Lot per Originator Customer Party.

Rationale: CPBs may structure the call for tenders lots by geographical zones, as pricing may vary per geographical zone. CPBs' customers (Originator Customer Party) calling upon a CPB would usually be located in a specific geographical zone.

Cécile GUASCH
Consultant for the European Commission- Information Systems Architect
DIGIT D2 - Interoperability
Tel +32 2959446
Email: cecile.guasch@ext.ec.europa.eu

--