Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Comments/Review on UBL 2.2 for "call for tenders", "tender", "qualification" business documents.

Thank you, very kindly, Marco, for this input from your team.

I have created a ticket for every item in your submission:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=12972

... and prepared an entry for each in our project's disposition of comments:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yNx2UrmZK2EBF2UQRPVykZ-WpKEiwRz321QOsue0pkA/view

We will address each point in due course.

We thank you for this support of our work!