Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Re: [ubl-dev] Query regarding accounting information

As a matter of protocol, please refrain from cc'ing UBL-comment@lists.oasis-open.org in this discussion thread (though I am doing so in order to close out the thread on that list).

The original poster does not have credentials to post to UBL-comment, but some of the thread respondents do, and so there are posts showing up in that list that do not belong there.

The original question is well-suited for UBL-dev and ill-suited for UBL-comment. Please continue the discussion copying only UBL-dev.

Thank you for respecting the protocols.