Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Multiple suppliers invoicing on one document

Thank you, Jeroen, for your submission to the UBL Comment list. I note this is not specific to the scope of the current public review of UBL 2.2, but comments are always welcome.

At this time the document-level aggregates are not candidates for use in other documents. The question comes to mind if this proposed collection of invoices is, itself, a new business document, or is it the responsibility of other layers, such as using envelopes, to address this. OASIS has a business document envelope here, soon to be superceded by the new Exchange Header Envelope:

  http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-bde/v1.1/bdx-bde-v1.1.html

Nevertheless, I have created this ticket to discuss your point in committee:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-175

In the meantime, I recommend you open a discussion on the unmoderated UBL Dev maillist:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/

There you may find other suggestions regarding meeting your need.

Thank you, again, for your interest in the work of our committee!