Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] problem with LocationUri in GeneriCode files

It would be really helpful if an link could be put in the web site so that the LocationURI actually works. I am currently writing my promised SME UBL

implementation and I do actually validate all the URIs I hold (only once when I first meet one) and this one shows up as invalid where all the others (so far) are valid.

The validation is there so that if I receive a URI as part of a UBL datastream I can inform the user if this is a valid URI. I use the same display code for all URIs, so even those URIs that come from the GeneriCode get validated.

It would a shame if the only ones to show as invalid were those from UBL

supplied data especially as the fix does not involve changing any documents, just adding a directory alias on the server.

David