Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] JSON alternative UBL representation

Hi Ken,
Thanks for taking your time to look at this.

Regarding 1:
I haven't tried to many of the tools out there, so I trust you. Regarding the URI you will need to add a "scheme" to it (Section 3 RFC (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3)).

Best Regards
//Casper

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:21 AM G. Ken Holman <gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com> wrote:
Thank you, again, Casper, for bringing issues to
light regarding the JSON Schemas for UBL.

Until the advent of Draft-07 it was not possible
to address all of your comments. However, when
Draft-07 was released, the committee was busy
with the publishing of UBL 2.2 and the ticket languished.

Finally, now, the ticket
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-173 has
been updated with a proposed disposition of your
comments. An implementation following this
disposition is underway and I will update the ticket accordingly.

Your feedback is most welcome.

. . . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |