Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Invitation to comment on Universal Business Language v2.3 from the UBL TC - ends September 2nd

My code takes that ZIP and extracts the RT xsds and builds the scala classes that to handle the content of the XML.  So everything comes from that ZIP.

I then have a viewer which uses those scala classes to load a file which the user chooses.  I have expanded the ZIP in to its own (1 per version of the ZIP) directory structure, and then loaded each example into the viewer.  All of them loaded except these two.

When the classes load the XML they load it with schema validation, using the RT xsds extracted from the ZIP at the start of this process.

However the viewer is a manual process, and thus subject to human error - which I guess is what must have happened, because I now can not find the error, they all load (except PriorInformationNotice because my common code always insists on an ID).

So I guess we can mark this down my mistook.  Sorry to raise a false alarm.

David