Subject: Statement of use for UBL 2.4

Dear UBL Technical Committee

This email to confirm that Efact is successfully using UBL version 2.4 Committee Specification 01 published here: https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs01-UBL-2.4/UBL-2.4.html. Our implementation is used daily in our ecosystem of nearly 40,000 companies, most of whom have their own systems and implementations, and is in accordance with all the conformance clauses of the specification.

Saludos,

Hendrix Bartolo

Head of development

Hendrix Bartolo