ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: eBay Security Measures: Verify your eBay account information

Dear ebay User,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts,we couldn't verify your current information.
Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.
if the account information is not update to current information within 5 days then,your access to bid or buy on ebay will be restricted.
go to this link below and fill out the proper information that we are needing to keep you as an eBay member;

https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll? VerifyInformation

***Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive Response***

Thank you
Accounts Management

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you
information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy
Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Announcements   |   Register   |   Safe Trading Tips   |   Policies   |   Feedback Forum   |   About eBay

Copyright ?1995-2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

TrustE