ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: About Your M[o]rtgage application

Hello,

Thank you for your m.ortgage application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application was accepted and you can
get as low as a 3% fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out final details we need to complete you here:
http://vloaninfo.com/?partid=rmieya

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Tiffany Cho