ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Thank you for your application

Hello,

Thank you for your m.ortgage application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application was accepted and you can
get as low as a 3% fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out final details we need to complete you here:
http://fishermen.lettersubmit.com/mn/mal

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Alejandro Lamb