ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Re: Your Account: #MG307

Thank you for submitting your application. We have received
your information and began processing it. We are glad to
confirm that you that you qualify for 3.25% fixed ra.te. But
first, to ensure the best results, we’ll need some more information.

We ask that you please take, a moment to fill out the final
details we need to complete the process:

http://finance-planet.info/j8/ke.php?n5n=63

Thanks,
Julie Huber

not interested