ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Re: Your Account is Ready

Hello,

Did you recieve my email from last week? I'm happy to tell you that your m[o]rtgage application was approved for a 4% rate. Please fill out the final details:
http://www.lender-site.com/e4/jj.php?h8x=55

Bonnie Holder
Account Manager
iMort Co.

no more - http://www.lender-site.com/r1/

---msgid---
spiny rabatcontributorcommutate cultural insightfulanna whomever[1