ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: re:infinite,FCON this st0ck is going up!!!

Nora Childress,|`

**FCON****FCON****FCON****FCON****FCON***FCON**

HOT New Issue - FinancialContent, Inc. - TICKER: FCON

HUGE NEWS: MediaNews Group Signs Network-Wide Licensing Agreement with FinancialContent

The Stock will EXPLODE on 15th of July .. Huge Exposure expected

Dont sleep on this stock - get in today! FCON will explode on 15th of July and next week when even
better news are expected

FCON just released Very HOT news. Please read below, we expect that many newsletters will
cover FCON in next 5 days and we believe the stock is headed to $2.5. If you take a look at
the chart of FCON for the last 1 year you will find this is one of the most stable OTCBB stocks.

---------------------------
Current price Price : $1.59
Near-term target: $2.99
Long-term target: $3.50
---------------------------

+++ Our Last Pick: XLPI ( we recemmended at 70 cents and now its $1.60) +++

How many times have you seen new issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on them? We are alerting you to a special company with a unique business model that is set to explode in next 1 month -- this is your chance to get in at the very beginning!

This is also a chance to get in early, where usually only institutional investors get in, at the beginning. The average investor rarely gets the opportunity to get new issue shares at the beginning because brokers give them all to hedge funds and clients that do thousands of dollars of commission business with them, thereby leaving the small individual out in the COLD!

This is exciting business in an exciting place and time. Don't be the one to look back and say, I had the chance to invest, but passed….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out there amazing news here:  MediaNews Group Signs Network-Wide Licensing Agreement with FinancialContent

SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- FinancialContent, Inc. (FCON) , a leading provider of financial data and business applications to online media and financial services companies worldwide, today announced that the Company has entered into a major licensing agreement with MediaNews Group to deliver customized online financial channels across its network of media properties.

MediaNews Group, Inc. is the nation's 7th-largest newspaper company, with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. MediaNews Group and its affiliated companies publish 50 daily newspapers and 115 non-daily publications in 12 states, with daily and Sunday circulation of approximately 2.1 million and 2.4 million respectively. In addition, MediaNews Group owns a CBS affiliate in Anchorage, Alaska and four radio stations in Texas.

MediaNews will implement the first deployments on the websites for the Connecticut Post, the Denver Post, the Los Angeles Daily News and the Salt Lake Tribune. Forty other daily online editions will add custom financial channels over the next several weeks.

"MediaNews represents the finest example to date of an enterprise customer leveraging all the features and capabilities of our Studio 3.5 content management platform," said Wing Yu, CEO of FinancialContent.

---------------
Dis cla imer
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of FCON shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $7500 from third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.

venison ,proteolytic
,matinal ,avionic .

fantod ,caress
,rabat ,bendix .