ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: About: We owe you $440865

Hello,

We were reviewing your (m)ortgage record and noticed that your interest
ra[t]e was over 6%. We can give you a guaranteed fixed r[a]te of 3%. You
also qualify for a loan up to $545439

Please fill out the form at this webpage to complete the process:
http://lendingneed.com/?partid=rm2342

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
suspension_programmer583117@twcny.rr.com